Updates for the coming weeks!!

Hello parents & caregivers,

Thanks again for your support in your child's learning journey. Thanks for always being so amazing in helping me with the necessary help when ever needed. I feel so privileged to work along side with such dedicated parents.

Coming to the news: This week is week 8. On Monday I have promised my lovely students that we will have a Class Picnic. There is a reason behind it. In Term 3 for our Topic we learnt about " Growing"  "Garden to Table"as this connected to our previous Topic " God's Planet" " How do we take care of it"? So, towards the end of Term 3 when the weather was just right we set out into our A Pod garden.  We planted some Pea & Bean plants. We cared for them everyday. The students experienced the whole cycle. "Life cycle of a Bean & Pea Plant". It was a good experience for them to see the seed germinate to a young plant. 

InTerm 4 our Topic is " Celebrations".  The students have learnt that when there is a new produce people always Celebrated & gave thanks to God for the gift of food. 

On Monday is our Celebration Day" Garden to Table" day. We will be harvesting our produce from the garden and eating along with the salad that we as a class will make.Hence, I have a request if you could supply the following items for our Class picnic:

1. Cocktail Sausage 

2. Salad dressing

3.Salad mix

4. Small buns

5. Fruits for Fruit Salad

Please do not send lots of them if each of the student can bring some that should be enough for the whole class to enjoy. 

I want the students to experience working in the kitchen and having a go at peeling, grating, cutting with a child friendly knife. They will really have a BLAST I know for sure. They are so EXCITED!!!!



If you do have any quires please let me know. 

Thanks again, I hope this is not too much.

I will share the pics of my class working in the garden digging, planting. watering, weeding and harvesting soon.

PS: More exciting  news will be posted soon ....

Mrs. Joseph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Learning!!!

Home work week 8!!

Updates for the coming week!!