Tuesday Online Learning!!

Dear parents & caregivers,

It's very important that your child spends time with his or her learning. I think that they should learn like they are at school. Time: Morning Session: 9a.m to 10.50a.m & 11.20 to 1 p.m.

They could have a break and come back to learning from 2p.m to 3p.m. This should help them be on track and focused on their learning. I really don't want them to loose any track with their learning. 

Writing: L.I WALT write an Interesting beginning to our Narrative.

Topic: Taking my pet for a walk.


Image result for narrative organiser

Reading Activity:

Read your book and finish this activity. Please write in your Homework book I'll be checking them when we will be back to school Remember please date your work.

Image result for reading activity for year 2

Maths:

Basic facts:

Build 20 using addition & subtraction strategy.

L.I IALT solve Multiplication using arrays.


Please check this video clip to help you understand how to work.

Image result for multiplication arrays worksheets

Religious Education:

L.I WALT recall the healing stories of Jesus.

In class we learnt about Jesus healing the little girl and the women who had an issue for 12 years & Jesus heals a blind beggar.

Draw pictures to show what you understand about Jesus' healing.

Parents I really would like to see your comments. This will help to help you better with your child's learning. So let your comments come I will  be available on line to answer any questions that you may have.

Keep safe  God Bless


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Learning!!!

Home work week 8!!

Updates for the coming week!!