THANK YOU !!!

Dear parents & caregivers,

I would like to thank all my parents for helping A1 achieve 100% for the SLC's. I believe you must be really proud of your child's achievements. It was a pleasure to see students sharing learning with their parents. Thanks again for your support in their learning journey.

8th August is our Patron St. Mary Mackillop's Feast Day. As a school we celebrated on the Friday the 7th of August. Will be sharing the day in action soon.

Homework:

Spelling words:

Each group has a reading book. Find tricky words and learn the spelling from your text. 

L.I IALT ask questions after reading my text.

Writing: Write your experiences about the SLC.

Math: L. I IALT solve Subtractions by using Place Value Strategy.

54 - 45 =         42 - 22 =       85 - 44 =    93 - 25 =

67 - 35 =         12 - 10 =       65 - 25 =     75 - 45 =


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Learning!!!

Home work week 8!!

Updates for the coming week!!