Request for parents to log !!

Hello parents & caregivers,

I'm on Google classroom at the moment and have noted that many of the A1 students have not yet logged in. I shared the email details of your children through emails. I need them to be on the google classroom working . Please let me know if you are having any problems. You can email me . My email is 

annajoseph@marymackillop.school.nz

Thanks to my lovely A1 Super heroes who have already logged in and working on Google classroom. They are having lots of fun exploring new way of learning.

Awesome job A1!!!

We will keep on trying and never given up even if the learning gets hard we well try our very BEST!!

Google Classroom | Orange International College | Melbourne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday Learning!!!

Home work week 8!!

Updates for the coming week!!